Here, We have cruise line operations update 2020. Everyone is waiting for good news about resuming of cruise line. Christmas Day and New year’s Eve are arriving soon and everyone has a hope to resume on service of the cruise line. This Cruise Line Operations Update will make you happy.
Some of the Cruise lines are getting ready to resume service in December 2020 but not all the cruise lines.
Norwegian Cruise Line are using their own ships to bring the crew back to work like Norwegian Cruise Line.
Norwegian Escape is arriving in India on 21st November 2020 to get almost 800 Indian Crew members.
Before joining a cruise ship, all the crew members need to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel. During their stay, they need to do the COVID-19 test Twice.
Once, all the crew reached their assigned Ships then they will have to quarantine for 6 days again before go onboard.
Norwegian Cruise Line Suspended Sailing Through March, 2021
Due to the current global situation, Norwegian Cruise Line suspended the sailing of many NCL ships, Like Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Star, and Norwegian Spirit.
Those who already done with booking with these three cruise ships will get refunds and discount future cruise credit and a 10% off coupon will be automatically added to the guest account.
Before Norwegian Cruise Line announced their suspension through 31, December 2020 and they expect to resume service on January 1, 2021.
Most of the cruise lines are resuming next year for services like Carnival, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, etc.
At the same time, they have very health concerns for their guest and crew members for smooth operations during COVID.
Basic Guideline For Cruise Line As per CDC
All the Cruise Line need to follow these basic guidelines, If they are resuming service. And these guidelines are:-
- Wearing a mask is very very important for both, Guests and Crew members. All the time they have to wear mask Onboard and Shoreside as well. This one is mandatory for everyone on board.
- COVID Test, Everyone needs to do the COVID test before Embarkation, Crew Members, and Guests.
- Social Distancing, Social distancing is also mandatory for all the guests and crew members, Onboard, Terminals, Shoreside, and private island.
- Hand Washing guidelines are changed, They increase the number of handwashing and hand sanitizing area specially high-Traffic places.
- They are providing a high training program for crew members about COVID protocols on board.
- There are many cruise line operation update that will notify you when you will plan for any voyage with cruise lines.
Carnival Cruise Line Cancelled Additional Cruises
Carnival Cruise line notify about their canceled plan of 2021, They canceled all embarkation from US Port through 31, January 2021.
The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line is giving 125% future cruise credit, Guest can use this credit until 30, April 2022.
CDC Released No Sail Order for Cruise Line, Since a long time CDC announced No Sail Order for Cruise Line but finally they release no sail order with lots of new guidelines.