The Airborne Recruitment Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading cruise line recruitment agency. They are currently working for lots of overseas clients. Norwegian cruise, Apollo group, Carnival cruise line, Aida cruise line, Viking cruise line, Regent cruise line, Disney cruise line etc.
They are providing a very iconic and passionate crew to the leading cruise line. In the past three decades they provide over 30,000 crew on board.
The Air Borne Recruiting Pvt.Ltd. is also providing training classes in all core area like Food and Beverage Service Training, Bar Training, Galley Utility Training, Housekeeping Training and Culinary Training, etc.
These all training will help a lot to job seekers for cruise line. Most of the freshers do not aware about the working style on cruise ship but just because of the perfect training fresh crew are also familiar with basics.
HOW TO REACH AIRBORNE RECRUITMENT AGENCY
The best way to contact air borne recruitment is through website. Just go to google chrome and type official page of Airborne recruitment pvt.Ltd. www.airbornerecruiting.com.
STEP 1. Open Google Chrome, type www.airbornerecruiting.com
STEP2. Click on LOGIN icon at right side on top
STEP3. Be ready with your all documents like your qualification, experience and resume.
STEP4. Click on New Registration, and complete your profile at one time which helps to short list your profile. if you are not completing your profile at one time then may be your profile will not reached to resume selector.
STEP 6. Scroll down the LOGIN page and read NOTE;
1. Free Recruitment and placement.
2. Verification process.
3. Beware of Job Scams.
4. No Sub-Agents.
How much money you need during your process which is mandatory
1. Rs. 2000 to 3000(depend on agencies) for marlins test, Marlins test is the most popular marine English test which is mandatory to get a job at sea. This amount you will have to pay your agency who will conduct your online test.
2. Rs. 7000 to 8000 for your medical and this amount you will have to pay Doctor’s clinic directly, which include MMR Vaccination and tetanus. Its include Yellow Fever Vaccination which cost you Rs. 300.
3. Rs. 23500 for STCW 2010 Certificate, INDOS No., and Indian CDC(Continuous Discharge Certificate Rs 700). This amount you will have to pay Directorate General of Shipping Approved Institute only, This cost varies marginally from institute to institute.
4. Rs. 500 PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) This amount you will have to pay directly Passportseva office.
5. USD 160 (Rs. 12000 approx) for US-C1D visa, This amount you need to pay directly bank which is approved by US Embassy. or Rs. 5500-8000 for Schengen Visa, which you have to pay VFS or Embassy.
6. Air ticket, It is depend upon company to company, some of the company provide both side ticket like Norwegian cruise line, but some of the company will ask you to pay one way ticket cost like Carnival cruise line. The amount depend upon the ship itinerary/port.
NOTE: The Air Borne Recruitment Pvt. Ltd is a free recruitment agencies and they do not have any sub agent. So, please be aware of scam or fake agencies.