See, There are a number of best cruise line around the world, Like Pride Of America, Norwegian Cruise Line, Disney Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Princess Cruise Line, MSC Cruise Line, Seabourn Cruise Line, Holland America, P&O Cruise Line, and Oceania Cruise Line, These all cruise company are one of the best five-star cruise company but when its come to for staff then:
As I am a part of beautiful cruise line I have almost four years experience with cruise line, as of now i got to know about lots of cruise company that are really very good in terms of branding but when its come to beast cruise line to work, I personally believe it is Norwegian Cruise Line, why Norwegian Cruise Line i choose?
Reason to choose Norwegian Cruise Line:
1. Norwegian cruise line pay a good amount of salary to their lovely staff who always give their 100% to the company, they also pay a good amount of centralize tips, promotional charge, service charge and gratuity charge etc.
2. The Norwegian cruise line provide best training to their staff about safety, about company policy, about food and beverage and company mission and vision etc.
3. Of course Norwegian cruise line give first preference to their guest because ”guest is god” then staff and at last company itself, which is very good signal of growing company and it is really growing every year, this is why they are launching every year bigger cruise like recently they added new members in the family of NCL that is Norwegian Joy, Norwegian Bliss and Norwegian Encore etc.
4. And yes, they also have an alcohol policy for crew as well as guest also, like crew can not drink more then 0.04% off duty, if some one got caught above this level during random inspection then they will be fired from the company and they will noticed as black listed for future.
5. The Norwegian cruise line is very strict with their SOP like USPH( United State Public Health),FIFO(First In First Out), Hygiene, Staff Grooming, Staff growth with company etc.
6. The Norwegian cruise line always try to keep happy all the time so that they can give their 100% on work physically and mentally . NCL never push for more then 10 hrs work per day but yes if it is really very busy then once or twice a week need to do more then 10 hrs which is paid as an overtime.
Note: In the cruise industry only PRIDE OF AMERICA have weekly off for their staff but they hire only and only those people who have American citizenship, If someone has American citizenship and they are a part of Pride of America then they will get all same facility like someone working on land in America. Apart from Pride of American not even single cruise companies give any single day off for their staff unless they are medically unwell or unfit.